Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scribbles and sketchings?

I've found alot of good artist who post here and I like following their blogs. I know I'm not as good as alot of people who post sketchs here but in a way it inspires me to want to try a bit better and new styles. It's so fun to see what other people do and how they evolve. I'm not quite sure why I like it.

Until I can become as good as some people here, all I can do is sit here and improve and keep on drawing. God I sound so corny and like a written script for a bad teen movie lol!

Have some sketchs today since I doubt I'll be updating later this week because of my work schedules...


Phulop, a vampire striken with rigor mortis. He likes to tend to plants and feed fruit bats. Only attacks weak people or sleeping victims since his too old and brittle for fighting. A sketch I did at work and only had a pen to work with so I'm sorry it's really really scribbly








Klocker Koopa and his best friend Princess Apple. He was a fat kid and changed that as he got older. Sadly Apple still likes to annoy him by drumming on his shell.


Another Klocker sketch of him older. In color and unfinished. Mostly done to show his skin tone and grey hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment